Higher Heights for America PAC is investing in a strategy to elect more Black women who will fight for and advance policies that build economically thriving, educated, healthy and safe communities for Black women, our families, our communities and our nation.
To be considered for endorsement, candidates must:
- Identify as a Black woman
- Seek office at the federal or statewide level or as a mayor in one of the 100 most populated U.S. cities
- Clearly communicate policy platforms and strategies to address core issues concerning Black women, including access to affordable healthcare, economic security, the social safety net and criminal justice reform
- Demonstrate community support and share the campaign’s plan to build a team of staff and volunteers
- Provide a realistic plan and fundraising strategy to win
All Higher Heights PAC endorsed candidates are profiled on our website, promoted through our digital media platforms and allowed use of the Higher Heights name and logo.
Featured candidates receive individualized engagement plans and support that may include strategic advice, direct contribution, fundraising support, volunteer mobilization and amplification through our digital campaigns.